System Galaxy Reader Interface Manuals
This guide includes the following instructions:
1) Configuring and installing Sigma Readers to operate in MA5G Mode.
2) Installing the MorphoManager Server, database, and client software.
3) Configuring the BioBridge connection settings – to integrate biometric enrollment with System Galaxy.
4) Configuring the Biometric Profile (including the multi-factor mode) – to support desired Sigma reader operation.
5) Configuring User Group & Authentication Types – for creating biometric credentials that match the appropriate Sigma multi-factor mode.
6) Enrolling Biometric/finger data from System Galaxy, using the BioBridge middleware – to enroll/issue biometric credentials.
NOTE: Finger data is stored in the MorphoManager Database (i.e. no longer stored in the Galaxy Database).
This guide includes instructions for configuring and installing Sigma Readers to operate in LEGACY Mode. When using the SIGMA in the Legacy Mode, the biometric enrollment is performed in System Galaxy with the traditional Sagem Morpho system setting. All finger data is stored in the Galaxy Database. The traditional enrollment method does not use BioBridge or MorphoManager software.
Sagem Morpho LEGACY SERIES
Sagem Readers Overview
Sagem Software Install Guide